Hello, dearest friends! This is Lebana from the Philippines.
My blog has been blessed once again with another award today. Praise the Lord, our God. He has His identifiable way of making me feel loved and valued.
I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to the creator of GiftedAndChilling for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. I am deeply moved and honoured to receive an award especially from a great woman like her.
Friends, if you are looking for a blog to feed your thirst in innovative writing, flash fictions and entertainment, you should visit her blog right away. Let us support her as she assertively speaks her heart and mind as reflected in her writings.
Congratulations on your award! You’re truly praiseworthy. May you keep on touching people’s lives through your amazing blog. I’m too grateful for your simple gesture of kindness and love. Keep on sharing your brilliant stories to the world and always spread positivity.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. idealinspiration.blog
Questions for me:
1. What inspired you to creating your blog and choosing your niche?
Writing is my passion. Through this platform (WordPress), I can express my thoughts freely without any inhibitions. I have a voice here. This means that I can spread out the things I like or don’t like, even the things that can help to change the world.
Through my blog, I am able to carve not only what I feel but also those things that I can’t confidently say aloud. Here, I am not anxious to be judged and ignored. I am being myself which makes me totally free.
2. Which blogs inspire and entertain you?
It is always a delight to meet amazing bloggers who are always ready to connect and give their paramount support. Although I can’t mention all their names, I want them to know that I’ll be always grateful for knowing and meeting them virtually. Here I listed down two bloggers who are worthy of your time:
gaillovesgod– If you are looking for an inspirational content, better visit this blog. The creator of this site has an immeasurable love for God, our creator and protector, which is fully manifested in her amazing writings. If there’s one thing she wants you to know that is God loves you! Even if you don’t know Him or love Him yet. He loves you!
Family Life– Tita Beth has just started her quest of inspiring people and infecting the world with positivity through her meaningful daily reflections. Her burning desire to write and motivate people is greatly revealed in her posts. Kindy visit her blog to cheer her up.
3. What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I come up with five important lessons that I hold dear. These things made me who I am today.
- God doesn’t give us trials beyond our capacity. Our lives here on Earth are coupled by trials and burdens. But the truth is, God wants us to pass the tests of life. When faced with mishaps, He’ll give us the power and the strength to endure them, and eventually leads us to our way out.
- We don’t always get what we want instantly. Everything requires time and effort; it is a fact that we have to consider. Do your best and God will do the rest, as they say. You’ll have it, just learn how to wait.
- Love yourself first. When you are in loved, sometimes you easily give everything and forget yourself instantly. You are too overwhelmed by that feeling which often leads you to a serious problem. That’s not fair, you’ll be able to love and give more if you first love yourself.
- Don’t just dream, chase it. It is not only enough that you aim for something. Don’t let your dream sleep. You have to strive harder so you can hit your goal.
- Be who you are. Whatever happens, no one can define you except yourself. The world may be tough, it is true, and you should not live just to conform to the standards of this society. You are who you are. Nobody knows you better than yourself. You should love and be loved for who you are not as they want you to be.
4. How would you like your life to be different (or same) in a year?
Changes are everywhere. As new things and ideas emerge regularly, all I need to do is embrace these changes without compromising my individuality. This year, I strive to be better than my old self. Since I dawdled much in the past years, I’ll try harder now to make my time more productive and purposeful to glorify Him. Good luck to me!
5. What piece of work are you proud of the most and which are you itching to finish?
I love all my writings. However nonsense they may be, they are the products of my wildest imagination and profound discerning so I appreciate all of them. Just choose whatever pleases you!
I also wanted to write and publish more poems that focus on various subjects: aspects of life, splendor of nature, importance of family, and other related topics. Through the guidance of the Lord and His infinite love for me, I am confident that I can reach this goal.
Here are my nominees for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. These are the brilliant bloggers/blogs that you should not miss. Kindly check them out!
To my nominees, kindly enjoy while answering these questions:
- What is your advice to new bloggers out there?
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life so far?
- What are the three things you are being grateful of at this moment?
- If you would be given a chance to travel to three countries, where would you go? Why?
- When you are not blogging, how do you spend your time?
Congratulations to all the nominees! Please don’t feel rushed or obligated to answer the post instantly. Take your time. I just want the world know how marvelous your blogs are. Keep on inspiring people. God loves you!