Hello readers! I would like to give a big thank you to Manish Malu for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I feel very honoured to receive an award especially from such a brilliant man like him. He hopes to reach out to people struggling with their personality and life by providing them moral support and inspiration. Further, his blog brings enlightenment to those who are blessed to read his words. You better check it out.
The Rules are:
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
Ask the following bloggers 11 questions that you selected
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for almost a year now. Specifically, I’m just weeks away to celebrating my first year. Am I too excited?
2. Where are you located?
I’m from the Philippines, a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. I’m proud of my homeland.
3. When you are not blogging, how do you spend your time?
I usually blog every night/after my work. Aside from that, reading and playing mobile games mooch most of my time.
4. What’s the best Halloween Costume you’ve ever had?
I haven’t worn any Halloween Costume. I don’t want to try, either.
5. What’s your favorite word?
None. I love all the words. They are all equally beautiful.
6. What is the worst job you ever had?
None. I don’t think a worst job exists. It is our responsibility to love our job,whatever it is.
7. What is a dream you have that you’ve yet to achieve?
I eagerly want to finish my post-graduate education, five to six years from now.
8. What do you fear most?
The idea of losing the persons I love sickens me.
9. If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, who would that be?
Hypothetically, I would choose to become the president of my country. I just wanted to know how a president thinks especially when faced with complications, and how he leads his countrymen in building the nation. It is quite a tough job.
10. Do you have a hidden talent?
I don’t think I have another talent aside from writing. I wish I had.
11. What was the last text you sent?
An answer to my mother regarding where I was
- Where do you live?
- What’s the best thing about the area where you live?
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
- What’s your funniest travel story?
- What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
- What makes you happiest?
- How many countries have you visited so far?
- Who is your role model?
- What can’t you live without?
- How many posts have you made so far?
- What is your message to new bloggers out there?
Congratulations to all the nominees! Please don’t feel rushed or obligated to answer the post instantly. Take your time. I just want the world know how amazing your blogs are. You actually don’t need my recommendation. Your contents are already a proof of your readability and versatility.
Thank you again Manish Malu. May you continue inspiring people.