I would like to give a big thank you to Gail Brookshire of gaillovesgod for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I feel very honoured to receive an award especially from such an adorable woman like her. She has an immeasurable love for God, our creator and protector, which is fully manifested in her amazing blog. If there’s one thing she wants you to know, that is God loves you! Even if you don’t know Him or love Him yet. He loves you!
Thank the blogger that nominated you!
Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
Nominate 11 blogs
Ask the bloggers 11 questions
1. What time is where you are?
around 12:30 in the afternoon
2. What kind of mood are you in?
I’m in a blissful mood most of the time. Savor every moment!
3.Do you have a favorite bible verse?
For God nothing shall be impossible.-Luke 1:37
4.Do you have a favorite hymn song?
The Heart of Worship by Michael W. Smith
5.What’s the weather like where you are?
Scorching! It feels like summer in the PH!
6. Tacos or hotdogs?
7. Chicken or burgers?
Chicken! I love it!
8. How many posts have you made so far?
30+, a new blogger here!
9. What is your favorite color?
red and white
10. How do you stay calm when upset?
I just pause and compose myself and everything turns fine.
11. Do you have a salvation testimony?
Just last week, I have shared this in my blog post, Negative Inspiration ,the most challenging experience I’ve ever had. Certainly, I believe that God had been there to save me from such difficulty and He’d been working in my life in countless ways. God loves me and He never leaves me! And I’m proud that He is my creator, protector and saviour. Glory to Him!
- Where do you live?
- What’s the best thing about the area where you live?
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
- What’s your funniest travel story?
- What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
- What makes you happiest?
- How many countries have you visited so far?
- Who is your role model?
- What can’t you live without?
- How many posts have you made so far?
- What is your message to new bloggers out there?
I would like to nominate the following bloggers/blogs for the Liebster Award:
- Motivated and Free
- It’s a Dog’s Life
- Mountain Girl Photography
- Loving the Fifty Something
- Rosemerry Writes
- Life Swags
- Just becoming…
- Welcome to Crystal’s Site
- Inspire High
Congratulations to all the nominees! Please don’t feel rushed or obligated to answer the post instantly. Take your time. I just want the world know how amazing your blogs are. Keep on inspiring people. God loves you!